What is required to become a teacher on a TWI 10-hour course?
For each TWI 10-hour course (TWI Job Relations, TWI Job Instruction, TWI Job Methods, TWI Job Safety and TWI Problem Solving), there is a subsequent TWI 40-hour "train-the-trainer" training that provides access to teaching TWI 10-hour courses. The TWI Institute's learning method is "learning-by-doing" with associated coaching.
Upon completion of the course you will be confident in and have the skills to complete the 10-hour course.
All 40-hour courses are conducted by a Certified TWI Master Trainer. The teaching itself is standardized, but flexible enough to create a positive and supportive learning environment for all participants. The group size is between 4 and 6 participants and therefore allows for 1-to-1 sparring with the Master Trainer.
The 40-hour course can be carried out at your workplace or on an open course. The open courses will be conducted primarily in Denmark and the USA. Contact us for more information on this.
Why should I become a Certified TWI Institute Trainer?
You will be trained by experienced and committed Master Trainers who have proven, through documented successful cases, the usefulness of the method in different industries. All the TWI Institute's certified instructors become part of a community where you can look for and exchange experiences.
What is required to become a partner with TWI Institute Scandinavia?
To become a partner with TWI Institute Scandinavia, you must have completed the following certification process satisfactorily:
- Finding a host company (that allows you to be part of their TWI implementation and buy one of their 10 places on the TWI 10-hour courses).
- Satisfactorily having completed a TWI 10-hour course (at host company). Preferably both TWI JI and TWI JR.
- Having used the learned method with good and stable documented results for at least 4 months along with the host company.
- Having completed the TWI 40-hour course, preferably both TWI JI and JR.
There are 2 types of partners in TWI Institute Scandinavia:
- Get permission to use TWI Institute Scandinavia products through your own company and use the TWI Institute Scandinavia collaboration logo on the website as well as sales materials and be connected to/from the TWI Scandinavia website.
- After repeated good results and a large number of completed TWI 10-hour courses, as an internal or external TWI trainer, you can apply to become one of TWI Institute Scandinavia's own TWI trainers. Here you will be included on the TWI Institute Scandinavia website with a trainer profile and related marketing opportunities.
If you would like to know more about how to become a partner with TWI Institute Scandinavia and thereby a TWI Institute Certified Trainer, please feel free to contact us here.